over 3 years ago
Congratulations to everyone who made it through Milestone 1! All entries with complete M1 materials and signed Terms are now visible in the Gallery here on the ChallengePost site.
You can now check out each others' ideas, add comments, and follow your favorites. We are excited about the potential of this competition for collaboration across the community. To help facilitate great conversations, here are a few tips:
- Be encouraging to others in the community; we're all here to learn and explore new ideas.
- Try to keep feedback constructive, and lend your expertise and experiences if you have them.
- All comments are public and can be viewed by anyone.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Please remember that harassment or trolling will not be tolerated and can result in you and your team being disqualified from the competition. If you see or experience inappropriate behavior, please contact a VR Jam moderator.
Qualified entrants should receive their codes between 4/24 and 4/28. These will be sent to the email of the “submitter” for each qualified entry.
Milestone 2 Deadline
Your Milestone 2 materials are due very soon, by 4/27 9:00 AM PT. To complete this milestone, edit your original submission, and be sure to include the following:
- Screenshot(s) of your work-in-progress “Game” or “App or Experience”
- Updated description and track (as desired)
After you submit your materials, our moderators will review and publish all approved submissions back to the Gallery. If your submission is visible on Tuesday, then you've made it though M2!
Global Signing Tool
For the Mobile VR Jam you need to provide a build that others in the community can play, so we're building a “global signing tool” for eligible contestants to use. By middle of next week, we'll send an update with more details about where to find the tool and how to use it.